Young Alumni Leadership Giving Circle
Martha Berry Society
We are pleased to offer an exclusive recognition program under the umbrella of the Martha Berry Society for young alumni (10 years out or less) who are claiming Berry's mission as their own - the Young Alumni Leadership Giving Circle.
This designation honors young alumni whose giving is equivalent to that of a $1,000 annual donor during Berry's fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
There are three levels, based on age and stage of life:
- $100 annually for alumni 1-5 years out (classes of 2019-2023)
- $250 annually for alumni 6-8 years out (classes of 2016-2018)
- $500 annually for alumni 9-10 years out (classes of 2014-2015)
*Based on years out as of June 30, 2024*
Your gift may be broken into smaller monthly increments, allowing you to maximize your support of Berry students in a budget-friendly way. Depending on the level you qualify for and the month in which you establish your recurring gift, that amount could be as low as the price of lunch or dinner out. That's all it takes to help change a life.
As of December 1, you can join for:
All members of the Young Alumni Leadership Giving Circle receive the following benefits:
- Decal signifying level of giving
- Member-only communications including leadership updates and Berry email news alerts
- Year-end report highlighting the giving impact of Martha Berry Society members
- Recognition in Berry magazine and online
- Personal assistance with Berry matters through Office of Advancement
If you have any questions about the Young Alumni Leadership Giving Circle or wish to discuss renewing your support or becoming a new member, contact Maddie Jordan Miller (19C) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-238-7966.